Thursday, August 30, 2012

Ralph Lauren Polo


I love this dress so much words literally can't describe it. I have been looking for a polo dress forever and never had luck finding one I liked because usually the women's small was way too long on my petite figure. Something that would not just be for spring/summer also was a "no no". Michigan gets cold. No "if"s "and"s or "but"s. This dress is perfect. It was love at first sight in fact. It is a girls XL and fits like a dream. Plus, elbow pads! Cute! The dress isn't too form fitting, will see me into the colder months, and isn't past my knees! The dress came in a purple/black combo, but that was not my style: dark and a preppy-looking dangerous. The creamy-tomato-soup red and white looks great on my complexion and, considering it's a child's size, great on my wallet! xoxo Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment