Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fashion model

I promise, last post of the day! So I went to Rochester, NY to look at the University of Rochester. While waiting for the admissions officer to interview me, my mom and I ventured out into the town. Not only did we find a store ENTIRELY dedicated to Vera Bradley, but also a small (and fairly expensive) clothing boutique. I walked in and one of the girls working there had me try on some unbelievably cute dresses. I walked out of the dressing room in a plume colored number and the women freaked! Apparently I looked pretty good... so much so that they put me on their blog! Me, a fashion model? No way. But now that I'm out there, I'm just waiting for Burberry to call me up to model ;)

http://2chicboutique151.blogspot.com/2012/07/hanna-has-arrived-here-at-2-chic.html



No comments:

Post a Comment