Friday, August 31, 2012

Jack Rogers


Jack Rogers. The name alone makes me do a silly little dance, skipping and clapping my hands with glee. I love these sandals. The design and colors and every cute, preppy thing about them. Right now, Jack Rogers is having their Labor Day Blowout Sale, marking down shoes on average $40. I have wanted a pair since the middle of the summer. Of course my b-day has come and past, but at that time they were uber expensive and I didn't need to put more holes in my wallet. Then, as summer comes to a saddening close, this sale is on. The ones I have my eye on are now $70. Cue the victory music. I mean, my dream ones are the patent black outline in black leather, but I could do with any pair. I'm flexible ;). But seriously, I am in love. Ta ta for now!
Cabo Navajo in Turquoise
Palm Beach Navajo in Black with Patent

No comments:

Post a Comment