Thursday, August 16, 2012

Gap

Okay, I never realized how cute Gap really is. I mean I thought the only people that look cute in Gap are people my mom's age, grade schoolers, and twig-like-girls. But then I'm surprised by them! This dress is unbelievably cute. It's adorable with gladiator sandals, heels, chunky heels, and cowgirl boots. It has that girly flare with the monochromatic daisies and Aztec looking patterns on the edges of the dress. SO perfect as a spring/summer sundress, a fall "boot dress", and a winter "tights and flats" dress. I got it at an outlet mall, so the price didn't kill me. At first I was hesitant because I found it in the first store I walked into, so I didn't want to limit myself. But at the end of the day, I knew this was the dress for me and went back to buy it. Of course, while I was gone, all smalls on the rack were bought... thus, naturally, I had the sales assistant take the last small off the mannequin and put another one on her. I digress :) As Elle Woods would say "snaps for me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment