Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Forever 21

When I find clothes that fit and aren't too long, I buy them whatever the price may be. When I find cute clothes that fit AND are moderately priced, bonus! Forever 21, when you shop it out has some really cute clothes that are pretty well made. I found all three of theses dresses in the ginormous store at the outlet mall closest to me.


The geometric shift is a heavy material, but can really be worn all seasons. It hits a few inches above my knees so, I don't look as though I'm swimming in a dress.

The next one is a classy black back-zippered dress with a ribbon around the waist to help accentuate the little curve I have. A simple pearl necklace and some nude flats showcase its very classy style, while subtly dressing it up.
The next black dress is a side zip sweetheart neck with a mesh high neck overlay. It's more casual than the previous ribbon dress, so it is a must have in the summer. A pair of cowgirl boots and bronze jewelry, can you say "laid back chique"?!

No comments:

Post a Comment