Tuesday, August 14, 2012

American Eagle

As promised, a piece from my wardrobe. This is my American Eagle puff vest from a couple years ago. I got it on sale right after Christmas of sophomore year and the moment I saw it, I knew it had to be mine! It was almost like destiny ( I mean, something on sale, in your favorite color, in your size, and in the dead of winter, why wouldn't you buy it? ) Unfortunately, I lost weight in between the time I bought it and now, so it's slightly big on me. But no matter, it has adjustable bungee straps at the bottom to give me a little more of a form fitting feel. It's not as cute as the new J. Crew 'puffer vests' out now, but this is still mine and works for me. I can wear it with just a plain long sleeve crew neck tee, jeans and my new boots for fall, and a hoodie, jeans and Sperrys during winter. It's perfect for football games, long walks in the colder months, and trying to maintain a healthy body temperature in the icebox I call school.  xoxo Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment