Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Classic Perfumes

My Fave Perfumes

Hey y'all! Man, it has been a hectic week for me! The new school year is setting in and man, I am just dying! I miss summer already. But, on the bright side, less than 9 months until I graduate! Cue the ecstatic cheering! As I'm slowly but surely coming to the realization I will be in school for that time, I am suddenly aware I need perfume. Of course, what classy girl doesn't have a favorite scent, so these are a few of mine.

1) Viva La Juicy. The Viva la Juicy Fleur smells pretty, but if I'm going Juicy, I'm going classic!
2) Daisy by Marc Jacobs. I discovered this scent my freshman year, and just fell in love with it. 
3) Number 2 Big Pony Collection for Women by Ralph Lauren. This is the sweet and innocent (opposed to their spice/ and harsher scents), yet sensual. Perfect for a younger demographic!

No comments:

Post a Comment