Monday, September 10, 2012

5 Fall Must Haves


Hey y'all! Sorry I've been AWOL, just so much to do in so little time. School has started and it is everything I have not to break down into hysterical sobs. This year was supposed to be the "fun" one. No stress, just youthful enjoyment. But then I remembered it was me I was talking about. I'm not satisfied until my stress level has hit dangerously high and my social life put on hold. What can I say, I thrive in chaos!! Well, an update on my senior year so far:

  • 1 panic attack
  • 2 quizzes 
  • 1 cross country race (gearing up for one tomorrow)
Oh! I almost forgot! And I started powderpuff! I'm a running back/ defenseman/ whatever they need me to be ;) 

Below are some of my 5 Fall Must Haves! 


5 Fall Must Haves

1) Lilly Pulitzer Day Planners. Super cute and perfect for the on-the-go girl. The prints actually make you want to use them and the fact you're keeping organized is a super plus!

2) Lilly Pulitzer tumbler. I drink a lot of water. Because I run so frequently, I need to stay hydrated. And what better way to do so than to look stylish when doing so? My tumbler is from Walmart ( no shame in shopping there! ) and is hot pink. But if I had something this cute to drink out of, well as the 5 year old girl I babysit would say "I'd leave no water for the fishies!"

3) Pens. I go through pens like crazy! I don't even know why that is. They seem to get lost in transit every single day. So when the beginning of school rolls around, I buy them in bulk. I love color. Black, blue, and red are nice, but boring. Colorful ones, MAKE me want to do my homework. And as a rising senior, I need all the help I can get!

4) Vera Bradley Medium Cosmetic bag. If you don't tell anyone, I won't. I use mine as a pencil case. The medium is the perfect size case. Enough to fit pens, pencils, and my ginormous graphing calculator, but not so much I look ridiculous luging it around in my arms.

5) Longchamp. I love these totes. No shame. I use a red medium Le Pliage because the large one was just too big on my arm and looked disproportionate with my tiny body. These things can hold just about anything. And they're durable. Plus, with the assortment of colors and sizes available, there's something for everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment