Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fall Nail Polish



Fall Nail Polish




I love nail polish. It is a full blown obsession. Ever since I was little and my mom would bring me to her weekly manicure appointment, I have been crazy for OPI. That is my brand. The themes they have just crack me up. Definite favorite is the "Don't Mess with Texas" collection. That might also be the repressed southern girl coming out of me, too.

Red has always been Momma's go-to color. She would usually just change the shade year round. Sometimes when she was feeling adventurous, she'd wear orange! Gasp! Ha ha, I joke... :)

Pink, though, has always been a favorite of mine. I have fairly poor nail strength. I always have. But, because during running season ( now all year ) I lose a lot of essential nutrients, my nails don't grow quite right. I have fabulous nail beds, funny enough. So pink gives my nails that natural look I crave. 

No comments:

Post a Comment