Tuesday, September 10, 2013

TOBI sale

TOBI is such an amazing site! OMG. You can get such great deals on some really fashionable clothes. Like seriously. I am in absolute love. The best part about the website is that they run sales all the time! For signing up through Facebook, new users receive 50% their first order, and addition discounts for referring others to the site. For veteran users, like myself, there's currently a 50% off sale going on. I legit, went HAM. A few of my girlfriends and I were camped out in the hallway of the dorm (where the wifi is the strongest) and we helped each other shop, critiquing and pruning each of our shopping carts. It was soooo  much fun! I may or may not have blown my monthly budget, but I don't even care. So worth it.

Stud Me Up Wedges $46

Valerie Shift Dress $23

Square One Tank Dress $28


No comments:

Post a Comment