Thursday, September 5, 2013

The Frat Collection

Ok, so I'm obsessed with this brand. No joke. Such cute tees and tanks, with so many fabric options! I normally fit a child size, so usually the cute clothes made for adults (like myself) are really difficult to find! But, the Frat Collection has all the same color tees, with all the same fabrics as the adults, just named differently! The down side is that they're a little pricey, but it's for a good cause! About 10% of the profit goes towards a charity of your choice. Philanthropic clothes. It's genius!

My favorite fabric patterns are:
The Josh
Little Josh
The Theodore
Little Theodore

The Barbara (Adult)
Little Finis (Child)

The Betsy (Adult)
Little Washington (Child)

The Annette
Little Annette

The Clark
Little Clark
Aren't they the cutest?! I just love them. Such a preppy staple.

fraternitycollection.com

No comments:

Post a Comment