Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Kate Spade Bags


Hey y'all! So I have been absolutely drooling over my friend Katherine's Kate Spade clutch. (But to be honest, she has great style all around) It is the CUTEST bag I've ever seen. It's black and patent leather. So unbelievably adorable.

In fact, a lot of girls here at SMU have cute Kate Spade bags. I love her as a designer; everything is so bright and colorful. So much fun. Her bags come in all shapes, sizes, fabrics and materials. They're awesome and have become an official must have of the season.

Best full price:

Kate Spade Nylon Karen $298

Brightspot Avenue Sally $158
Cedar Street Medium Harmony $298
Cobble Hill Little Curtis $278
Best On Sale:

Lincoln Square Garrett $149 - On Sale 

Flatiron Nylon Cammy $68 - On Sale

West Vally Janelle $117 - On Sale

Barrow Street Tenley $80 - On Sale

Grove Court Michelle $179 - On Sale


I'm definitely asking for one of these bags for Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment