Sunday, September 8, 2013

Monogrammed Necklaces

All right y'all. I have a new obsession. Monogrammed necklaces. Everyone on campus owns one, here in Dallas. It's crazy! And everyone has a slightly different pattern/texture/font. They are a total must. I just got mine for a late 18th birthday present from my auntie. I LOVE it. I wear everyday and only take off to workout and shower (yes, I even sleep in it). It's sterling silver because it then matches my watch, which I also never take off. Gold was pretty, but I love the clean look of the silver. I got an 18in chain, so it falls nicely on my chest, not to long or short.


I found a few cute necklaces from Etsty, so I could get a lot of cute acrylic colored necklaces, but they just weren't the quality of Marley Lilly. ML makes theirs with REAL, quality metals so they'll last. Regardless the price, everyone must own one of these! 

Etsy 
Marley Lilly

Etsy

Marley Lilly 


No comments:

Post a Comment