Sunday, January 13, 2013

It's 'Snow' Cold, I'm Blushing

It's 'Snow' Cold, I'm Blushing

Seeing as that I live in Michigan and the weather here is so unpredictable, one has to be prepared for anything. This outfit is SO cute when you go out with friends and it's snowing like the nuclear winter has come in!!! Haha!

I see these long North Face coats everywhere in the city I live in. I've tried one of these on before, and let me tell you, they are warm. But the small adult size is too long. As in it hits my calves. I'm no expert, but I don't think that's what the coat is suppose to look like on a person. Therefore I moved down to a childs XL and it was PERFECT!

Once again, my obsession with riding boots has made itself present here. I also have a soft spot for anything Kate Spade, though I can't afford really anything of hers.


As a totally different thought, I'm going to a photo shoot in an hour. Yah, my high school yearbook thought I had great fashion sense, so they want me to model for them some of my "creations". I literally could not have said "yes" any faster! Hehe.

Lot of Love
Savannah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment