Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Year

New Year



Hey y'all! I know I'm off the grid again, but what can I say? I'm a busy girl!!!! Haha! New Year went by in a whirlwind and then, I had to get back to my normal routine of going to bed before morning ;)

Well, to celebrate this new year, I going to make changes in my life. 
1) I graduate in approximately 4.5 months. That means I won't slack off just because I'm a "second semester senior". I have to stay focused and determined.

2) I have a pretty restrictive diet as is, with all kinds of fruits and vegetables, and the ocean-sized water bottle I carry with me at all times. But this year, I'll be even more health conscious. I have to look good for prom, spring break, and eventually college :)

3) I have a very active social life, despite my ranting and raving. So, instead of trying to make it even more "social", I'm going to put myself out there more and see what I can accomplish. I mean, who knows? (besides God)* I could find my "end-of-the-year-fling"! 

4) Patience is a virtue, but not one I'm oriented with... I need to have "iron patience" and keep my cool in sticky situations. But I can do that. In fact, I can do whatever I put my mind to. 

5) I will workout even more than I did last year. Of course, there's a fine line between dedication and obsession, and I think my devotion to running straddles that line evenly. I don't understand people who say "I hate exercising"!!! To me, that statement is humanly impossible. Who doesn't like endorphins?! They technically are the key to happiness! 

Good Luck in this New Year!!! xoxo Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment