Friday, December 14, 2012

Winter Date

Winter Date

Hey y'all! I know it's been awhile, but I've been a busy girl! My auntie came in town from Texas (my favorite state) and stayed with us. I love my aunt! She's one of those amazing people that you truly admire. Plus, every time she comes in town, we go shopping!!! I got a lot of cute things that I'll share a little later on!

The main reason I made this post is this season's cheer. I love Christmas time and I love all the trimmings: trees, lights, eggnog, candy canes, and cocoa. But, what I love the most is walking with someone (wink*wink*) in the snow. It is such a magical time of year, and spending part of it with someone special makes it even more wonderful. A comfy turtleneck, cute scarf, and cute boots make the season bright. Plus, rosy lips look sooo much more kissable... hehe ;) 

Anyways, I'm missing just one tiny detail... the guy. No problem though! God rewards those who are patient!!!

What is your favorite part of the season? xoxo Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment