Sunday, December 9, 2012

Wedding!

Peter & Breanne 12-8-12

My cousin Pete got married yesterday! I just love weddings, and especially my family weddings. I mean who doesn't love loud Italians partying until daylight!? But, seriously, I had the greatest time and the girl he married is such a sweetheart. They're perfect for each other and I am so happy for them. Not to mention, I met someone who loves all things preppy, like me!!!! How crazy is that?! We spent a good part of the night discussing fashion and prep culture. SO fun! I saw all of my cousins (which is a good number) and met so many interesting people. I know I am truly blessed to have been a part of that wonderful occasion.

All I can say is, when's the next wedding?

Me and mAd

Me goofing around before the reception


Pete and Bre


Pete and Bre
(Sorry for the unfocused photos! #iPhoneproblems)

No comments:

Post a Comment