Sunday, December 16, 2012

Holiday Special

Holiday Special

Have holly jolly Christmas! It truly is the best time of the year!!! And where there is Christmas, there are parties. I love Christmas time, as I've said before. And it is the most magical time of year, especially in Michigan. How the snow blankets the outside while the lights off the water shimmer like little floating stars can really mesmerize a person... Well, I'll stop day dreaming now!

What I really love is fancy Christmas parties! I love dresses and and heels and sparkly necklaces/earrings/bracelets/bags... let's be honest, I'm a girl with an eye for things that glitter. I have plans to go to a few this season, so I need a standard outfit. I'm personally a fan of the one above. The H&M dress has the ability to be dressed up, and later in the night, down. Black pumps with a black clutch is simple and classy, but the fun and colorful necklace adds a new dimension to this Xmas party staple!

What do y'all wear to fancy Christmas dinner parties? xoxo Savannah


No comments:

Post a Comment