Saturday, January 18, 2014

Well Oops


Oops. Apparently rushing was a lot harder than I thought. I not only am not in a sorority right now, but I also have to wait another semester for informal rush. By then, I pray to God, my tops like me and will accept the bountiful amount of rec letters I'll have in order. I think my real issue was I wasn't prepared for what rush is down here. It's a lot more cut throat and a lot of politicking. I was burned this time. Badly. But next time I won't make that mistake. When I put my mind to something, I never give up. So I will make it my goal this semester to get all good marks and to work toward being "desired" by a sorority. It isn't going to be a fun road, but it is one that must be taken. I mean, God's greatest detours become life's greatest gifts. I can't wait to see what God's plans are for me and I can't wait to see what my future holds. Let's all pray for the best!

xoxo Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment