Monday, January 6, 2014

Outfits of the Break

Oh my Lord y'all. It is FREEZING in Michigan! Like we have close to 3 feet of snow, 30mph winds and it just keeps on coming. It's crazy! When I do actually leave, I'm bundled up like Nanook of the North. All you can see is my eyes. Not to mention, all this winter weather results in me shoveling like a machine just to get out of my driveway. I'm not impressed Michigan, not impressed.

That being said, I compiled a few of the basic outfits I wore over the past 21 days.

NIGHT OUT:
Dress || Vest || Purse || Tights || Boots || Necklace

 RUNNING ERRANDS:
Top || Vest || Jeans || Scarf || Boots || Bag

 GOING TO THE GYM:
Jacket || Pants || Shoes || Vest || Hat || Sunglasses || Scarf

 GOING OUT WITH FRIENDS:
Top || Vest || Jeans || Headband || Scarf || Bag || Boots
How was y'alls break? (P.S. I RUSH ON SUNDAY)
xoxo Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment