Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Marley Lilly Colorblocked Raglan Jersey!


It's here! It's here! It's here! My "thank you for some excellent Marley Lilly's 'The Monogrammed Life' blog posts" gift is here! From the moment I got word of this gift coming, I literally have been stalking USPS like it's my job. And now that my monogrammed jersey is here, I cannot WAIT to show it off! 

Seriously, ask anyone in my dorm, I am O.B.S.E.S.S.E.D. with monograms and have not shut up about this shirt (even though I've only had it in my possession for less than 12 hours...) This is such a versatile shirt. It can be worn down with a pair of leggings, a ball cap and Nike 5.0 Free Runs (what I wore earlier). Or worn a little nicer with a pair of skinny jeans, riding boots, and a vest. 

Just a quick word to the wise before purchasing:
  • It runs big. I ordered a size S and it's very roomy. Think almost Spirit Jersey roomy.
  • It is not embroidered. It's an appliquéd so it is plasticy. 
  • (SEE ABOVE) Therefore, when washing, do NOT use fabric softener. It will loosen the monogram from the shirt.
  • I ordered the big monogram on the front (SEE PICTURE BELOW). There are 3 options – big front monogram; small front monogram; big back monogram & small front monogram. See website for further detail!

Navy Colorblocked sleeves w/ large pink interlocking monogram

Size small
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 117lbs
Length is between hips and thighs.

Outfit for the day

Up close view
So if y'all want to be cool like me and match, please go to Marley Lilly and buy this shirt. In the checkout section, there will be a question asking "Where did you hear about us?" Please answer "from That Peachy Belle"

Love y'all!
xoxo Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment