Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My Power Playist

Dedman Center @ SMU


Loving these songs! They're on my workout playlist and I'm obsessed with them. Like, OMG.


  1. I Love College – Asher Roth
  2. Pompeii – Bastille
  3. Work B*tch – Britney Spears
  4. Fancy ft. Charli XCX – Iggy Azalea 
  5. Dark Horse ft. Juicy J – Katy Perry
  6. Legendary Lovers – Katy Perry
  7. C'Mon – Ke$ha
  8. Cop Car – Keith Urban
  9. #SELFIE – The Chainsmokers
  10. Hard Out Here – Lily Allen
  11. Bad Girls – M.I.A.
  12. F U Betta – Neon Hitch
  13. Timber ft. Ke$ha – Pitbull
  14. I Hate College – Sammy Adams
  15. All Night Longer – Sammy Adams
  16. Only The Good Die Young – Billy Joel 
  17. Summer of 69 – Bryan Adams
  18. Let It Go (Papercha$er Big Room Remix) – Idina Menzel
What are y'alls faves?
xoxo Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment