Monday, December 16, 2013

Almost Home

Hey y'all! The semester is wrapping up and everyone is going home. Tomorrow is my last final for first semester freshman year. My god, how time flies! It's crazy to think I'm going home tomorrow for the first time in a little  over 3 months. I have almost forgotten what my home looks like and what my mom's hugs feel like. However, I have not forgotten how bitterly cold it will be. Today, in Dallas, it's a high of 60 degrees, while Michigan has a high of about 28. Ew.

I'm actually kind of sad to leave. This semester literally flew by. I no longer feel like I'm away from home, but rather I'm leaving home for a month long vacation. Dallas is where I belong now and the thought of being away from it for so long almost pains me. But not as much as being away from my best friend, Lauren. Seriously I might not survive a month without her. Needless to say, Snapchat and iMessage will certainly be getting their usage over this month. So weird to think we rush when we get back, too. We talked about it for AGES and now it's almost here.

My new home

My room with lights

My best friend in the world

The creepy stacks where I spent way too much time

triple grande latte w/ 2 pumps of peppermint = very awake Savannah

Wish me luck on my last exam! 
xoxo Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment