Friday, November 15, 2013

Saving Steals

Oh my goodness y'all! What a crazy week! I got super sick on Sunday night and have been coughing up a lung for close to a week. I think I'm actually dying. JK. But really.

On a positive note, with all this major sickness, I got some excellent Netflix/online shopping/sleep/catch-up homework time. While all I wanted to do was workout, I couldn't. So, instead, I spent my week in bed, watching The Carrie Diaries (soooo good) while online shopping. My friend Corrie (such a sweet person, honestly love her) mentioned these websites to me earlier before I got super sick, so I had time to search through them.

I. Am. In. Love. They are boutique items for steals. Like it took restraint to not buy everything in sight.






Where do y'all get your deals? 
xoxo Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment