Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Southern Sweet Tea


Hey y'all! I couldn't help but stumble upon this easy sweet tea recipe when I was scouring Pinterest. I love, love, LOVE sweet tea. It is my favorite drink ever, yet people up North never make it. I don't know why that is, whether they're scared they'll screw it up... or they are just too lazy to make it. I don't know. But this recipe is SO easy that they'll have absolutely no excuse not to!
Southern Sweet Tea Recipe

Ingredients

  • 4 Lipton Family Size Tea Bags
  • 4 Cups Boiling Hot Water
  • 2 Cups of Sugar
  • 12 Cups of Cold Water

Instructions
  1. Add Tea Bags to Water & Bring Water to a Boil in a Tea Kettle or Microwave.
  1. Pour Boiling Hot Water over the 2 Cups of Sugar and let sit around 30 min
  1. Add in 12 Cups of Cold Water to make 1 full Gallon
  1. Allow the Tea to Chill or Cool in the Refrigerator so that it doesn’t melt the ice.
  1. Serve over a tall glass of Ice on a Hot Summer Day!



1 comment:

  1. i'm sipping on sweet tea right now. my favorite summer drink, really any season drink :)

    ReplyDelete