Tuesday, July 9, 2013

I'm back y'all

Hey everyone! So sorry I've been AWOL. I think I'm going to focus on this blog from now on. So, it's official! I'm an SMU Mustang! I leave cold and ever depressing Michigan in exactly 43 days. How crazy is that?! I can't wait. I love the South. I love southern living. I love the culture. I love Texas. I love Dallas. I love my school.

Anyway... I'm working full time at the pool. Not super exciting, but it's a job nonetheless. Funny enough, my paycheck has inadvertently had a percentage taken out of it for shopping (Lilly P has my soul. No joke). I have a problem. Lilly and monograms all the way. I just sent out about 6+ things to be monogrammed. Pictures to come.

My family from Chantilly came in town and we had a lunch date. It was lovely. Picture of me in my new (and soon to be monogrammed) derby hat, below.

 Love always,  Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment