Monday, May 26, 2014

A Goodbye to Hannah

(Dear Hannah,)

I've been an avid reader of The Pink and Green Prep since its conception almost 4 years ago. I thought Hannah was witty and clever and had the cutest style I've ever seen. I didn't know her personally, but her blog over these past years has been a staple in my life so I'm sad to see her go for now. Actually, her blog inspired me to start my own blog one year later, just before my senior year of high school. I know I will probably never have the popularity her blog has, but my own blog has given me such an amazing outlet. So, I have her to indirectly thank for that.

This past May 16, Hannah said goodbye to us for good. As we all know, life is unpredictable and we change, especially over the course of high school to college. So, I just wanted to create an e-"thank you" to Hannah for all the great blogging she's done over these past years. (To Hannah if you see this) You will be missed but I hope to be one of your readers again soon.

Sincerely,
Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment