Sunday, April 7, 2013

Michigan Weather

Ok, I know I haven't been the most dedicated blogger in the past few months, but between senior year and track conditioning and general life, it's been a whirlwind kinda year. But I  really really REALLY miss blogging, so I'll try to be better. I promise!

For those who read me, I have a secret... I created an anonymous account on Twitter (aka an "anon"). So. Much. Fun. I can tweet whatever comes to mind without having the judgment of those I actually know and I can interact and meet fantastic people! It is such a win!

Makes me kinda sound like the 21st century socialite: Blogger, Twitter, and reality :)


But back to the reason of this post.... WHAT THE HECK MICHIGAN!?!?!?!?!

It is 30 degrees out. IN APRIL. I want to be wearing my Jack Rogers, and my colorful capris, and my J.Crew shorts, and my norts. NOT JEANS OR A PARKA. I cannot take this any longer. I need to move down South. Michigan weather has stopped making sense to me and, to be honest, I miss being able to feel my toes everyday.

I don't know where I'll end up at school yet, but when I do, I'll tell y'all. (I sure hope it's somewhere in the South where it's warm)

Say a prayer that this state warms up soon and that I can later afford to get away from it for school!

xoxo Savannah


No comments:

Post a Comment