Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Lululemon Tanks


I just love Lululemon. No even kidding, I'd wear it everyday if I could. My friends all have Y-tanks and the wunder crops/leggings that I inadvertently steal all the time. Regardless of my sharing of clothes, it seems a trend to see the well-off gym junkies sporting their Lulu nonstop. No joke, everyone here at SMU wears Lulu to workout. I mean, everyone. 

Specifically, girls here love their tanks. Not that I'm complaining of course, I mean, have you seen these products?! They're awesome! They come in all kinds of cute colors and hold up like a champ. I'm a huge fan of the Y-tank, as that they come in every color under the rainbow and last for a lifetime.

The only downside is Lulu's sizing is a little weird and the price is a little steep. But other than that, they are totally worth the splurge! 

xoxo Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment